1. Shall perform the president’s duties in his absence.
2. Shall be chairman of the budget committee.
3. Shall be a member of the discipline committee.
4. Shall be responsible for Association hockey team equipment.
5. Shall be co-ordinator of all Association tournaments.
6. Shall have signing authority on Association accounts.
1. Shall deposit all funds paid to the Association in designated bank accounts.
2. Shall pay Association bills promptly.
3. Shall properly account for all Association funds in books or permanent form.
4. Shall present a detailed financial statement at monthly executive meetings.
5. Shall present a reviewed financial statement at the annual meeting.
6. Shall keep past Association account books or computer records in a safe place.
7. Shall sit on the budget committee.
8. Shall have signing authority on Association accounts. Any two signatures of the president, vice president, secretary, treasurer or office manager shall be valid on Association accounts.
1. Shall select and allocate coaches to each team fairly, from those who apply, based on coaches’ qualifications and past performance.
2. Shall organize player evaluations, and oversee team placements.
3. Shall see that coaches are certified according to HA rules.
4. Shall set up regular coach and referee meetings at least three times a season, to
promote co-operation between coaching staff, referees and the executive.
1. Shall arrange clinics as directed by executive committee
2. Shall insure that RMHA has risk management policies according to Hockey Alberta.
1. Shall be a liaison between parents and the executive committee.
2. Shall review Association regulations with parents in their division.
3. Shall be responsible for EACH team in their division.
4. Directors shall be allowed to be on the coaching staff of a team other than the level for which they are elected as director.
5. Should have a child playing in their division.
1. Shall supervise all referees hired by the Association.
2. Shall arrange referee clinics and see that referees are registered according to HA and CHA rules.
3. Shall present referee fees and operating rules for executive approval.
4. Shall be a member of the discipline committee, but, if involved, shall abstain from
5. Shall oversee assigning of referees for all games and tournaments.