AA/AAA Tryout / Player Movement Information

All Rocky Minor Hockey players wishing to tryout at a higher level,
must first register in their home association (RMHA), to obtain a
Player Movement Form (AA) or a Notification of Tryout form (AAA)
(subject to a $50 non refundable administration fee).

Step 1 - register online
            You will have the option to select Credit Card or Cash for Payment.
            If you select cash you will need to contact Office Manager-Toni 403-895-0267
            for immediate payment by Cash or Email Money Transfer.

Step 2 - Print and complete the applicable form.
            This form must be completed by  a parent/guardian and
            signed by Rocky Minor Hockey President.

FORMS: (forms are also available on Hockey Alberta website)

Step 3 - Forward your completed request to pres@rockyminorhockey.ca

~please remember summer holiday season is quickly approaching,

and could delay the completion of your form~


RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

Get Started

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

Get Started

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

Get Started

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

Get Started